Friday, May 20, 2011

Mom, Daughter, Sister

Hi everyone! I have been SO busy this week. Please forgive me for leaving you all in the lurch once again...:) The school year is winding down, so why is it that schools ramp it up in the month of May? My boys have had something at school every single day this week, and something every single day after school this past week. Just 2 short weeks left of school, and then the real FUN begins! With that said, there are only 2 short weeks left in the month of May, which happens to be National Scrap booking Month, so I couldn't pass up sharing at least one of the pages that I made a weekend or so ago. Here is my page -



My club will be recreating this page this month. I couldn't not make a page with them... after all it was their brilliant idea! Thanks Teri! I hope we can do this more often than once a year... Really! :) Thanks for hangin' in there with me! Details below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Apple Blossom
Paper - Choc. Chip, Real red, So Saffron, old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, School Days DSP
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - Big Shot, Simple Alpha, Timeless type Alpha, Billboard Alpha, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, Square lattice EF, Brights Button, Ity bitty shapes flower punch, it bitty button, white floss, White Signo gel pen, ruler, Dimensional dots 

3 comments:

Lu said...

Mother-Daughter-Sister-BEAUTIFUL! I got emotional-what's up with that? Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Cindy said...

Very classy page. Thanks for the great idea.

Teresa said...

Hi Heather,

I t was great meeting you at Convention. I wanted to stop by your blog and let you know how much I enjoyed this page. Love the colors...of course it does use my favorite paper, Playdate!

Congrats again on being an Artisan Award winner!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...