Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jenny you Rock!

Hi Everyone! I have some sweet news to share! A Sweet Sweet Lady, Mom, and all around Cutie patootie, Jenny Young, has awarded me the -


Aww, Shucks..( said while dragging my toe on the carpet with my head down...) Thanks girl! Make sure you head over to Jenny's Blog to give her some cyber love!!
Now in receiving this award I am to pass it on to 5 other bloggers that inspire me, and then share 3 things that you might not know about me. OK, first things first...5 blogs that inspire me are...., in no particular order,


The last two blogs I listed are challenge blogs, but VERY inspiring all the same. Now onto 3 things that you might not know about me...hmmmm..

1. I was in the Armed Forces.
2. I am an avid Angler.
3. I am a backyard birder.

There ya go, and thanks again Jenny from the bottom of my heart!



Heather :)

3 comments :

Jenny Young said...

:D

Pam said...

YOU are MY inspiration Heather! Thanks for the shout out!

Beedubya said...

Aww!! Thanks, Heather! Youz da bee's knees!

Hugs,
Brandi