Friday, April 8, 2011

Simply Stated

Hi!, & Happy Friday all! I have another page for you today. Didn't expect that one right? :) Ok, Ok, ... I will take a break for a few days from the pages, and come back with some cards. ( you can't see me crossing my fingers right?)  I got some new goodies from Mr. Brown, so I promise I will share with you! :)

This page was a super quick one. It took about 20 minutes start to finish. I kept the LO super simple, as I didn't want to take away from the picture or the title for that matter. Here is the page -


The circle/geometric image is from the SU hostess set Apple Blossoms. I stamped it in various colors in a row, then took a brand new #2 pencil eraser, inked it up, and stamped inside some of the circles with the same color. The DSP is a retired paper called Spring break from a few years ago. I did a little framing around the inside of the picture, and just around the edge of the page. I added a few staples for detail, and that's it. How can you mess with a kid just being a kid. Simple as that! :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Details below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Apple Blossoms
Paper - Soft Suede, Spring Break DSP (retired), Whisper White, Daffodil delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil delight, Soft Suede marker
Accessories - Big Shot, Billboard Alphabet, Simple Alphabet, Timeless type Alphabet, Stapler

Heather :)

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...