Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Fitting Sketch

Happy Wednesday! I am catching up on stuff today, considering we were gone last week. I am still scrappin' away, so stay tuned for some more pages. K? I felt a little deprived from my stamping while I was away, so I decided to play along in the Sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers today. Here is the sketch -



pretty straight forward sketch this week. Not to much to think about, with lots of possibilities. Glad too, considering I am playing catch up, and still wanting to make a little time for me. :) I used some stamps that I think are feeling a little neglected lately on my card, Sew Suite, and Button, Button from the Occasion's mini. You only have until the end of April to purchase these Sets, and Papers too. Here is my sample -


With such a straight forward sketch, you can spend a little more time on the details, like I did here. I paper pierced, and hand cut my buttons too, to give it that extra special touch. :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details are below -


Heather :)

Stamps - Sew Suite, Button, Button, Chic Boutique
Paper - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Sweet Stitches DSP, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Regal Rose
Accessories - Big Shot, Floral Fusion Sizzlit, 1/2 & 3/4 circle punches, Neutral buttons, Pastel buttons, Linen Thread, Crochet trim, Paper Piercing tool, Mat pack, dimensional dots





No comments:

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...